At Deaf Hill and Kelloe Primary Federation, children are valued as individuals and experience high-quality learning, which is dynamic, imaginative and creative. All learning is relevant to the children’s lives and encourages strong home-school links. Through stimulating teaching methods and resources, pupils are encouraged to take risks and to challenge themselves. All children are supported to develop a deeper understanding of self, enabling them to grow into responsible members of society.
- Provide an environment, which is stimulating and secure
- Encourage social, spiritual and moral development whilst promoting caring and co-operative attitudes
- Help children to become effective communicators
- Develop self-reliance,self-motivation,self-confidence and self-esteem
- Help children achieve a wide experience and knowledge
- Encourage pupils to learn to value and be valued as individuals
- Promote good behaviour within agreed and understood rules